In recent years the supreme court appears to have taken a greater interest in business issues. Determining whether the roberts court is a business court requires going beyond superficialities and examining specific doctrines and cases. A new book critically examines whether the roberts court has been pro business. Litigation practice group teleforum in recent years the supreme court appears to have taken a greater interest in business issues does this reflect a change in
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.