Learn about the types of civil litigation the typical stages of a case and what to expect if you enter this field. Civil law is a branch of the law in common law countries such as england wales pakistan and the united states the term refers to non criminal law. The term civil litigation refers to a legal dispute between two or more parties that seek money damages or specific performance rather than criminal s. The legal definition of civil litigation is the conduct of a non criminal matter in a court of law from initial advice to clients through to the enforcement of . The lawyers daily provides legal news analysis and current awareness for the law community in canada
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.