Lactic acid derived from lactose is a major by product of energy production in lactic acid bacteria the uptake of lactose by these organisms is mediated either by . Douillard fp de vos wm genome analysis using next generation sequencing technologies has revolutionized the characterization of lactic acid bacteria and . Beginning with an introduction to relevant genetic techniques chapters cover all major groups of lab including the bifidobacteria plasmid biology gene . An overview of lactic acid bacteria khalisanni khalid more recently genetic techniques such as 16s rdna sequencing have been developed which allows a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.