Lactic acid bacteria lab are not taxonomically a coherent group the term refers to the fact that lactic acid is the end product of carbohydrate fermentation. The lactic acid bacteria lab are a group of related micro organisms that are enormously important in the food and beverage industries generally regarded as safe . Lactic acid bacteria biodiversity and taxonomy lactobacillus in lactic acid bacteria biodiversity genus lactobacillus are known for . On apr 29 2013 bruno pot and others published the chapter lactic acid bacteria biodiversity and taxonomy in the book lactic acid bacteria . Amazoncom lactic acid bacteria biodiversity and taxonomy 9781444333831 wilhelm h holzapfel brian jb wood books
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.