For future managers the fast paced world of technology offers both unlimited opportunities and difficult challenges understanding what the laws are why . The fifth edition of legal aspects of managing technology guides students through the complex legal issues involved with todays fast paced rapidly changing . 3 burgunder lee legal aspects of managing technology 4th ed mason oh thomson west 2007 the political process to control more successful competitors. The fast paced world of technology raises special issues for managers and requires new ways of assimilating information and formulating strategic decisions managers . Legal aspects of managing technology by lee b burgunder and a great selection of similar used new and collectible books available now at abebookscom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.