Neurodegenerative diseases are a large group of disabling disorders of the nervous system characterized by the relative selective death of neuronal subtypes. This second edition brings together up to date contributions from leaders in the field internationally on the various ways in which mitochondrial . Amy katherine reeve kim jennifer krishnan michael r duchen doug m turnbull editors mitochondrial dysfunction in neurodegenerative disorders. This chapter reviews the evidence that a decline in mitochondrial function contributes to certain neurodegenerative disorders to the aging process and to prog
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.