Successfully helping parents navigate special education and gifted education through iep consultation and direct advocacy negotiation since 1998. We are special education advocates with extensive professional experience helping families of exceptional children understand and navigate the special education. Supporting families through consultation and direct advocacy when seeking guidance with iep 504 plan and special needs issues including gifted ed. Seac is a nonprofit that offers individual advocacy and parent engagement initiatives to families of students with disabilities in middle tennessee. Parenting a child with a disability does your child learn differently
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.