Data Collection and Usage
When you visit our Website, we do not use any third-party cookies or tracking technologies. The only instances where personal data may be collected are:
- Contact Form: When you fill in the contact form on our Website, we will collect your name, email address, and the question or message you provide. We use this information solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
- Blog Comments: If you choose to comment on a blog article, we will ask for your name, website (optional), and comment. This information may be publicly visible on the Website once approved by our moderation team.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or erasure of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Request transfer of your personal data; and
- Withdraw your consent at any time (if applicable).